Everything made to measure. Padova Card
This is your passport for visiting Padua and its province, with free access to a unique cultural heritage!
PadovaCard is valid for 48 hours from its first use. It is valid for one adult and a kid of up to 14.
Free admission to:
- Scrovegni Chapel: advance booking necessary*
- Eremitani Civic Museums
- Palazzo della Ragione (on the occasion of exhibitions a reduced price ticket must be bought)
- Free use of Busitalia public transport, both urban and suburban
- Reduced ticket to Botanic Gardens and Garden of Biodiversity
Free parking for cars and motorcycles in special agreement APS car park in Padua: Piazza Rabin in Prato della Valle.
* In the course of the year the PadovaCard offer may undergo variations. Please contact us for further clarifications.
To receive your card, email email@example.com no later than the Thursday before your stay, indicating the name of the hotel and its code (at the side of the name) and the booking date. We will book at the Scrovegni Chapel if there are places available at the moment of confirmation. The card will be sent to your hotel to be collected on your arrival.
Book your Padova Card
For every booking you’ll receive 2 PadovaCard in your room on arrival.